error message diff with Perl 5.22.0 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject error message diff with Perl 5.22.0
Date
Re: error message diff with Perl 5.22.0  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: error message diff with Perl 5.22.0  (Alex Hunsaker <badalex@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
With the recently released Perl 5.22.0, the tests fail thus:

-ERROR:  Global symbol "$global" requires explicit package name at line 3.
-Global symbol "$other_global" requires explicit package name at line 4.
+ERROR:  Global symbol "$global" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $global"?) at line 3.
+Global symbol "$other_global" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $other_global"?) at line
4.CONTEXT: compilation of PL/Perl function "uses_global"

With PL/Python, this happens for just about every other release, and we usually add another expected file.  I don't see
anythinglike that for PL/Perl yet.  Should we add a new expected file, or is there a different preferred solution?