Re: pgadmin3 installation on Oracle Linux 6.6 64-bit ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Clarke
Subject Re: pgadmin3 installation on Oracle Linux 6.6 64-bit ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Yuri the 'gtk' part suggests graphics libraries to me. Since Oracle linux is built on RedHat you can usefully use 'yum' package manager to search that distribution's installed repositories for your file with:

sudo yum whatprovides \*libwx\*

You may want to pipe that to less since it may give a long answer. Scan down for packages that will provide your libwx* file(s) and then install with 'yum install (package)'.

Good luck!
Tim Clarke