Re: backup manifests and contemporaneous buildfarm failures - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: backup manifests and contemporaneous buildfarm failures
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> OK, tricky, but here's what I did to get this working on fairywren.
> First, on Msys2 there is a problem with name mangling. We've had to fix
> this before by telling it to ignore certain argument prefixes.
> Second, once that was fixed rmdir was failing on the tablespace. On
> Windows this is a junction, so unlink is the correct thing to do, I
> believe, just as it is on Unix where it's a symlink.

Hmm, no opinion about the name mangling business, but the other part
seems like it might break jacana and/or bowerbird, which are currently
happy with this test?  (AFAICS we only have four Windows animals
running the TAP tests, and the fourth (drongo) hasn't reported in
for awhile.)

I guess we could commit it and find out.  I'm all for the simpler
coding if it works.