Re: PostgreSQL versus MySQL for GPS Data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Juan Pereira
Subject Re: PostgreSQL versus MySQL for GPS Data
Date
Re: PostgreSQL versus MySQL for GPS Data  (Amitabh Kant <amitabhkant@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
John Cheng wrote:

>> This is question for Juan, have you asked the MySQL mailing list?

I'm afraid MySQL general list isn't as dynamic as PostgreSQL general list.

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql/216795

MySQL general list: 4 answers in about 48 hours
PostgreSQL general list: 27 answers in about 72 hours

Thanks again to everybody for the amount of knowledge you have shared in this thread.

Juan Karlos