Re: Fulltext - multiple single column indexes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From esemba
Subject Re: Fulltext - multiple single column indexes
Date
List pgsql-general
Well, thank you both for response, but I'm not sure, I understand Oleg's
solution. This would work, but where is the variability of searched columns?
In your example, I create new indexed column with concatenated vectors of 2
columns. But I sometimes new to search only annotation, sometimes resume,
sometomes both.