Re: New PostgreSQL Sponsorship Criteria - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: New PostgreSQL Sponsorship Criteria
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 10/11/2013 10:21 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I'd rather suggest that companies providing *manpower*
> for the community conferences are considered as contributions, rather
> than sponsorship. (This is very different from organizing a regional
> conference - I'm talking about the organizations/people that provide
> significant manpower for our larger events)

Yeah, that was the idea.

Also, companies that sponsor meetings which, for some reason, don't
offer publicity opportunities (e.g. the annual Developer Meeting), would
have that specific contribution taken into account.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.