Re: New PostgreSQL Sponsorship Criteria - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: New PostgreSQL Sponsorship Criteria
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 10/11/2013 10:21 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> I'd rather suggest that companies providing *manpower*
>> for the community conferences are considered as contributions, rather
>> than sponsorship. (This is very different from organizing a regional
>> conference - I'm talking about the organizations/people that provide
>> significant manpower for our larger events)
>
> Yeah, that was the idea.
>
> Also, companies that sponsor meetings which, for some reason, don't
> offer publicity opportunities (e.g. the annual Developer Meeting), would
> have that specific contribution taken into account.

Yeah, I was wondering if that's actually what you meant. I then
definitely think it needs a better wording to make sure it's clear.
I'll leave the *actual* wording to someone who's a native speaker
though :)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/