MC Triangle PUG - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject MC Triangle PUG
Date
Re: NC Triangle PUG  ("Jonathan S. Katz" <jonathan.katz@excoventures.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Greetings,

During some discussions at Postrgres Open this week, a number of us
thought it would be a good idea to start (or is it revive) a PUG for the
NC Triangle (that's the Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill area for those of
you who don't live here :-) ). I understand that the first thing to kick
this off is a note to the advocacy mailing list, which is what I'm doing
here. If we get enough momentum, monthly meetings with a speaker and
refreshments would be a great goal. A longer term goal might be a
conference day - I don't think there is one held in the whole of the
SouthEast.

If people want to discuss, I'm currently sitting on an irc channel
called #trianglepug on Freenode. Offers of resources will be gratefully
received, I'm sure.

cheers

andrew