Re: Find all the the SELECT statements that occured - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Crawford
Subject Re: Find all the the SELECT statements that occured
Date
List pgsql-general
On 05/23/2013 02:37 PM, Nik Tek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question on how to find all the SELECT statements that have
> occurred in the database. I don't want any DML(Insert/Update/Delete)
> statements to be captured. This is for knowing how many selects
> statements occur within the database in an 1 hour interval or on a
> average.

If you are looking for statistical information you should probably look
at PgBadger. You can see the by-hour counts of select, update, delete,
etc. as well as long-running queries, queries that are run most
frequently, queries that consume the most overall time and much more.

Cheers,
Steve