Re: Heroku early upgrade is raising serious questions - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Heroku early upgrade is raising serious questions
Date
Re: Heroku early upgrade is raising serious questions
List pgsql-advocacy
> Agreed. As far as I can see things where handled in the Postgres way,
> when in doubt err on the side of caution. I applaud the efforts of those
> concerned and trust in their ability to build on the experience.

Mostly I'd rather be arguing as to whether or not we should have given
Heroku early deployment vs. arguing whether or not we could have
prevented them from being hacked.  The same goes for other users, which
is why we're discussing policy now.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.