Re: Driver.java.in & Copyright Info - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: Driver.java.in & Copyright Info
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Kris,

Thank you for that information. I will review that script. I initial
thought I might use perl or python, but later decided to just use a
Java application because this would allow it to be more easily
generalized through a user interface.

Upon further thought I have now decided to make the script be not only
a line replacement, replaces pattern line in source, but also to allow
the option of substituting a new header in the source. This can very
easily be done because in almost all cases the header, license, copyright,
etc. is before the package declaration, the first line of any Java class.

So by using this option you can catch the classes that currently do
not have correct copyright markers.

I will make the code available today.

danap.