Re: Driver.java.in & Copyright Info - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: Driver.java.in & Copyright Info
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013, dmp wrote:

> I have completed a copyright updater for the source and will make available
> tomorrow, after some additional testing.

I have previously used src/tools/copyright.pl from the server's repository
to make the copyright changes.  So you might want to compare your results
against its, but it appears that you have identified some files that
aren't carrying the correct copyright markers which that tool will not
detect.

Kris Jurka