Re: Driver.java.in & Copyright Info - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: Driver.java.in & Copyright Info
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
CopyrightUpdater Completed. Everything seems to work properly in both
update copyright and replace header mode. In testing I found another
deviate in the sources with two copyright lines.

* Copyright (c) 2004-2011, PostgreSQL Global Development Group
* Copyright (c) 2004, Open Cloud Limited.

This in ProtocolConnectionImpl.java there may be more. In response
I added a second argument for contains qualification in update mode.
Now of course that will be no good for use with replace header.

May have to use:

1. Do a standard update copyright, reviewing the messages to get a
    list of files identified by none pattern matches, incorrect header.
2. Isolate those none pattern matches run the updater again in replacment
    mode to add proper copyright header.

In the future should be able to just use the update copyright mode
or use the original script that Chris identified.

As always since this code will modify files recommend using test
directory and review the source attached.

If anyone on this list wishes to have this code please email me.

danap.