Re: pga2: reserved keywords - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pga2: reserved keywords
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
It's rumoured that frank_lupo once said:

> [...]
 PostgreSQL as there were a lot of them, and they may have a large
>> impact
 on performance of the HighlightBox.

>> The codes seem vaguely sensible, but feel free to change them.
>>
>> Regards, Dave
>>

> Hi Dave,
> thanks  good work.
> I have a problem, the DEFAULT_AUTOHIGHLIGHT is a const, is not possible
> to add many lines.
 I have idea, on load pgadmin2 read a txt file and
> load keyword in DEFAULT_AUTOHIGHLIGHT variable no const.
 Do you think
> ?

That sounds sensible. I remember having trouble with the length of it before.

Regards, Dave.