RE: pga2: reserved keywords - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From frank_lupo
Subject RE: pga2: reserved keywords
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,
thanks  good work.
I have a problem, the DEFAULT_AUTOHIGHLIGHT is a const, is not possible to add many lines.
I have idea, on load pgadmin2 read a txt file and load keyword in DEFAULT_AUTOHIGHLIGHT variable no const.
Do you think ?

Bye !!
Fran
 k Lupo (

olf) !!

/\_ _/\
\ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
GPG Key: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo/files/publickey.txt

WebSite: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo

Sponsor:
Pacchetto SuperClassic: 50 libri a soli 16,01 Euro!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=815&d=30-5