Re: Some incorrect comments and out-dated README from run-timepruning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Some incorrect comments and out-dated README from run-timepruning
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 27/09/2018 23:20, David Rowley wrote:
> I've noticed that the comments above the PartitionedRelPruneInfo
> struct incorrectly document how subplan_map and subpart_map are
> indexed. This seems to have snuck in on 4e232364033.

- * subplan_map[] and subpart_map[] are indexed by partition index (where
- * zero is the topmost partition, and non-leaf partitions must come before
- * their children).  For a leaf partition p, subplan_map[p] contains the
+ * subplan_map[] and subpart_map[] are indexed by partition index (as
defined
+ * in the PartitionDesc).  For a leaf partition p, subplan_map[p]
contains the

I don't see what someone reading this comment would do with "as defined
in the PartitionDesc".  I don't see any PartitionDesc referenced or
mentioned at or near that struct.