Some incorrect comments and out-dated README from run-time pruning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Rowley
Subject Some incorrect comments and out-dated README from run-time pruning
Date
Re: Some incorrect comments and out-dated README from run-timepruning  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
I've noticed that the comments above the PartitionedRelPruneInfo
struct incorrectly document how subplan_map and subpart_map are
indexed. This seems to have snuck in on 4e232364033.

Also, while reading the executor README file, I noticed that we
mentioned that executor nodes are created one for one for each
corresponding plan node. This is no longer completely true. Some
Append / MergeAppend subnodes may be skipped when performing run-time
pruning at executor startup. I thought it might be best to mention
that in the README.

Patch attached.

Attachment