Re: DECLARE doesn't set/reset sqlca after DECLARE cursor - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Boszormenyi Zoltan
Subject Re: DECLARE doesn't set/reset sqlca after DECLARE cursor
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Michael Meskes írta:
> On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 01:02:07PM +0200, Boszormenyi Zoltan wrote:
>
>> Here are the two test files, with their preprocessed C output.
>> Indeed, Informix emits a function call for DECLARE CURSOR.
>> And it seems it's not legal to do this outside of a function.
>>

> Okay, thanks. I changed several things in your patch mainly due to chosing a
> slightly different way to reset the sqlca array and committed that change.
> Please test.

I looked at the committed change, and it works
the same as my version, only the emitted call
is put into the compat library. According to the
regression tests, it works. Thanks. :-)

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/