Re: 8.3.1 Vs 8.3.3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Siebert
Subject Re: 8.3.1 Vs 8.3.3
Date
List pgsql-general
I do agree and really like Centos but I don't want to have to have to
admin this box myself. Our network admin likes OpenSuse and doesn't want
to have to deal with anything else.
I tried Ubuntu server a while ago and was really not impressed. It was
lacking a lot of packages that I wanted but that was a while ago.
I guess it is compile from source. yeckkk.