Re: Allowing to create LEAKPROOF functions to non-superuser - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrey Borodin
Subject Re: Allowing to create LEAKPROOF functions to non-superuser
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thanks, Tomas!

> 12 апр. 2021 г., в 23:42, Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@enterprisedb.com> написал(а):
>
> I guess for the cloud services it's not an issue - they're mostly
> concerned about manageability and restricting access to the OS.
In fact, we would happily give a client access to an OS too. It's a client's VM after all and all software is open
source.But it opens a way to attack control plane. Which in turn opens a way for clients to attack each other. And we
reallydo not want it.

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.