Re: BUG #3894: JDBC DatabaseMetaData.getTables is inconsistently case-sensitive with schema name - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Adam Hardy
Subject Re: BUG #3894: JDBC DatabaseMetaData.getTables is inconsistently case-sensitive with schema name
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Kris,
thanks for the advice.

Because this rules out certain important features of the JPA framework
such as native SQL queries, you may want to prioritize this issue. I
will have to use Oracle or mySQL until PostgreSQL can rectify things.

Thanks and regards
Adam