Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Page
Subject Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit
Date
Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-general
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Could you try a build without SSPI? It should be as simple as removing
> the #define ENABLE_SSPI 1 from port/win32.h. I don't think you need to
> touch the linker lines at all, actually, so try without first.

Nope, doesn't help - still using around 9.7KB per connection. Just to be
sure I did remove the link option, and checking with depends see that
there are now only delay load references to secur32.dll, nothing direct
- as is the case with 8.2

So the only other changes I can think of that might affect things are
the VC++ build or the shared memory changes, though I can't see why they
would cause problems offhand. I'll go try a mingw build...

/D