Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix brain fade in DefineIndex(): it was continuing to access the - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix brain fade in DefineIndex(): it was continuing to access the
Date
List pgsql-hackers

ohp@pyrenet.fr wrote:

>> Does someone have a box with lots of grunt that can spare some cycles
>> for a few hours once a week or so?
>>
> I've just configure centaur (CentOS 5) like this.
> Do you need it for every version (8.1, 8.2) or just HEAD
> Do you need it just once a week or every run?
> I can also configure wharthog (unixware) like this if you need...

I have no idea - probably just HEAD, but Tom will have a better idea :-)
I imagine once a week would do, but as he says it should be a separate
animal, not an occasional change in an existing animal. So don't change
your existing buildfarm members please.

cheers

andrew