Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix brain fade in DefineIndex(): it was continuing to access the - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix brain fade in DefineIndex(): it was continuing to access the
Date
Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix brain fade in DefineIndex(): it was continuing to access the  (ohp@pyrenet.fr)
List pgsql-hackers
> ohp@pyrenet.fr wrote:
>> I've just configure centaur (CentOS 5) like this.
>> Do you need it for every version (8.1, 8.2) or just HEAD
>> Do you need it just once a week or every run?
>> I can also configure wharthog (unixware) like this if you need...

> I have no idea - probably just HEAD, but Tom will have a better idea :-)

HEAD only is enough IMHO.  If we find any bugs it should be pretty
obvious whether they need to be back-patched.