Re: Event coverage on website - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Event coverage on website
Date
List pgsql-www
Decibel! wrote:
> On Jul 27, 2007, at 1:10 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Group photos we have, but just no page bringing them together. Hey, why
>> don't you make up a page or set of pages to stick under /community and
>> we'll commit them for you? ;-)
>
> And who's going to continue to maintain them? You?

Why, you, of course ;-)

Anyway. If the content is in a way that's maintainable, it should be
possible to maintain it the same way as the rest of the web - people
providing patches (hopefully - or just describing content-changing that
one of us webmonkeys can turn into a patch) as they see need.

//Magnus