Re: Implementation of new operators inside the PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Implementation of new operators inside the PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
rupesh bajaj wrote:
> We are currently generating the patch and are ready to discuss about all
> issues in the hackers list. Since this process will take some time, is it
> permissible for us to release our version on our institute <
> http://dsl.serc.iisc.ernet.in > website?

Yes, sure.

You should read the BSD license PostgreSQL is released under, if you're
not familiar with it already: http://www.postgresql.org/about/licence.html

In short, you're free to modify and release whatever you want, as long
as you keep the copyright notices and the license text intact.