Re: New Live CD needed - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: New Live CD needed
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 23:41:58 +0200 Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
>
> could everybody please stop Ccing me? I'm on the list.

There's a setting in majordomo called "eliminatecc". You likely want to
set that one if you haven't already, and it shouldn't make a difference
if you're in CC or not. (Not sure which is the default)

Including the senders in the CC row is more or less standard practice on
these lists AFAIK, and has been for many years. Let's you easily filter
out which discussions you're actively a part in.

//Magnus