Reminder: only 5 days left to submit SoC applications - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Josh Berkus
Subject Reminder: only 5 days left to submit SoC applications
Date
SoC Ideas for people looking for projects  (Benjamin Arai <me@benjaminarai.com>)
List pgsql-general
Students & Professors,

There are only 5 days left to submit your PostgreSQL Google Summer of
Code Project:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode.html

If you aren't a student, but know a CS student interested in databases,
testing, GUIs, or any other OSS coding, please point them to our SoC
page and encourage them to apply right away!

If you are a student, and you've been trying to perfect your
application, please go ahead and submit it ... we can't help you if you
miss the deadline, but we can help you fix an incomplete application.

--Josh Berkus