Foreign Key selection / no public schema - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Philipp Specht
Subject Foreign Key selection / no public schema
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi!

I hope you can tell me how to avoid the following problem:

I'm using pgadmin 1.6.2 on MacOSX (same problem with 1.6.1) connecting
to a 8.2.0 database.

I've renamed my public schema and created a new schema. There's no
'public' schema any more.

Now pgadmin can't find the columns of a referenced table to populate the
drop down selector.

After activating debug logging I found that pgadmin tries to find the
columns in the "public" schema.

###
2007-01-20 13:03:35 QUERY  : Set query (xxx:5432): SELECT attname FROM pg_attribute att, pg_class cl, pg_namespace
nspWHEREattrelid=cl.oid AND relnamespace=nsp.oid  AND nspname='public'  AND relname='xxx'  AND attnum > 0

ORDER BY attnum

###

'search_path' for the logged in user is set to the names of my new schemas.

That's a bug? A missing feature? Or did I miss a configuration parameter?

Thanks for your help,
Philipp