Re: Re : Copy from Edit data, Paste into OpenOffice - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Re : Copy from Edit data, Paste into OpenOffice
Date
List pgadmin-support
Laurent ROCHE wrote:
> Well, it works for me too ... in english !
> It's down to the problem I mentioned in another post: when using the French version "Tab" is translated by
"Tabulation"and does not produce Tab separated file !

> I just need to shorten the string from Tabulation to Tab ... and it works even in French !
> I suppose an easy way to avoid this would be to have a choice of separation characters with radio buttons (; , | tab)
andthe last one with an edit zone to be able to type in your own !

Or easier yet, equate '\t' with _("Tab") rather than wxT("Tab") (the
former being the translated string, the later, a literal).

Commited for 1.6.3.

Regards, Dave