Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject:
Date
List pgsql-general

> Seriously, I think that's the first time anybody said anything good
> about the mailman interfaces.... Just the stuff I have to do for the
> pgFoundry lists (of which I have only *two*) is just so much pain. (who
> came up with such a brilliant thing as
> different-password-for-everything-you-do? It's just god-awful if you
> have more than one list..)

You don't have to have a different password for everything you do. Could
you elaborate as to what you are talking about?

> If we're changing anyway, I think we should seriously consider Sympa,

Well no one said we were changing, I just made the suggestion. I have
never seen or even of heard of Sympa for that matter. Unless it has a
very large, active, supported community -- I am not interested in the least.

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/