Re: Joining a result set from four (4) tables - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From John Tregea
Subject Re: Joining a result set from four (4) tables
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Aaron,

The query builder to generate joins that you mentioned is exactly what I
am going to do doing this time. That is one of the reasons I have the
generic field names for the primary and foreign key fields. Then I only
have to pass the search criteria the table names and which direction I
want to do the joins.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards

John T