Re: Query Feromance - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Marco Furetto
Subject Re: Query Feromance
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hello!

I'm managing the db of a "Content Management environment" and I'm
searching for a "Query analyzer" to improve performance because i don't
know how many and what type of queries are executing on the system (for
the "where and join" block).

If i could have query's stats i could Optimize the queries indexes.

Thank's a lot!

Marco "Furetto" Berri