Re: Demo ideas? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Thomas Hallgren
Subject Re: Demo ideas?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Ken,
There are alternatives. The most obvious is perhaps to use gcj and avoid the jvm dependency
altogether. Other alternatives are listed under the heading "zlib conflict" here:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pljava/genpage.php?readme

Question: When is zlib used in the backend today?

Kind regards,
Thomas Hallgren