Re: Login username char length - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carlos Moreno
Subject Re: Login username char length
Date
List pgsql-general
Mark Constable wrote:

> But obviously there is no point in the lost time for the conversion to
>
>postgresql if ultimately postgresql has a similar limitation.

Ultimately, PostgreSQL has sooo many non-limitations with respect to
MySQL that you would never find that it was "lost time" -- I don't even
know where to begin;  MySQL being such a crappy toy and enjoying
such a comfortable margin of popularity in the OS world, it makes me
so angry and frustrated...

My personal advice is:  UPgrade and never look back;  you'll never
regret it!

Carlos