Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r4809 - branches/REL-1_4_0_PATCHES/pgadmin3/i18n/fr_FR - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r4809 - branches/REL-1_4_0_PATCHES/pgadmin3/i18n/fr_FR
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> Hmm, this is a particularly sneaky bit of coding on Andreas' part, and if I'm reading it correctly, then no, it
doesn'tmatter. The user will never see it anyway - it's just used to identify localised error messages from the server.

Right, looking so funny because there's no locale independent return
code for these libpq messages, which is a PITA.

I should be looking into this for pgsql 8.2.

Regards,
Andreas