problem adding a foreign key in v1.5 and a question re v1.5 vs 1.2.2 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Miha Radej
Subject problem adding a foreign key in v1.5 and a question re v1.5 vs 1.2.2
Date
Re: problem adding a foreign key in v1.5 and a question re v1.5 vs  (Miha Radej <miha.radej@siix.com>)
List pgadmin-support
hi!

i'm using pgadmin3 v1.5 devel, built today from a fresh cvs checkout.

with this version i am having problems adding foreign keys (to existing
tables or when creating a new table) since pgadmin doesn't seem to
refresh the columns in the selected table and i cannot select a column
to specify it as a referencing column. the pull-down list contains the
name of the first column from the table which was selected by default
when the dialog window opened.

i wanted to try it with v1.2.2 but that version no longer recognizes any
information about the servers. it realizes that i have 2 servers on the
list but instead of the server names the string "(:0)" is written and in
the server properties all values are blank.

i find this a bit strange because i recall having no problems using
either version of pgadmin a short while ago.

i am running pgadmin3 on suse linux 9.3. please tell me if you need me
to provide additional information and / or images.

regards,
Miha