Re: group role membership - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Tom.Zschockelt@flender.com
Subject Re: group role membership
Date
List pgadmin-support
>This is possible for <=8.0 groups, and it's a common task to assign a
>bunch of users to a new group/role, so I'm inclined not to agree.

I don't understand this comment.
Do you mean that you disagree in my appreciation that modifying the
underlying data will not
be a high priority aspect or did you disagree with my proposal with the
treectrl ?

>> (An other solution could be a simple reporting solution to get a list
of
>> people who have access to a certain object.)

>An additional "who has which rights on this object" dialog from context
>menu?

yes ( as an additional feature it will be very helpful )

regards

tom