Re: Usind database with encoding UNICODE and vovel - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Josef Springer
Subject Re: Usind database with encoding UNICODE and vovel
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Dave,

i have made some more tests:

Database and client encoding both UNICODE.
Writing of sting columns work if the content is converted explicitly to UTF8 before sending.
Reading string columns gets the content without encoding. (one byte for each character).
Thats the behaviour on Win2k.

Best Regards,
Josef Springer

 -- the software company --