Re: Usind database with encoding UNICODE and vovel - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Usind database with encoding UNICODE and vovel
Date
List pgsql-odbc

From: Josef Springer [mailto:Josef.Springer@JOOPS.COM]
Sent: 04 August 2005 09:45
To: Dave Page
Cc: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] Usind database with encoding UNICODE and vovel

Hi Dave,

thanks for quick answer.
  • I used Win2k with german locale
I've tested in German as well now, and it still works OK
  • Used the ODBC 08.00.0101 (psqlodbc.dll)
You should definately use 08.01.0003. It fixes a major Unicode related bug.

My application works well with other databases.
Is a point of  this the reason of my problems ?

What locale settings did you use for database and client ?

The database is using 'C' for everything. The clients are all default - ie. I've tried German (Germany) and English (UK).

Regards, Dave.