Re: plain inserts and deletes very slow - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From David Mitchell
Subject Re: plain inserts and deletes very slow
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hmm, you said you don't experience this when executing the query
manually. What adapter are you using to access postgres from your
application? libpq, npgsql or something else? And what is your method
for running the query 'manually'. Are you running it locally or from a
remote machine or what?

Regards

David

--