Re: Intervals - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrei Gaspar
Subject Re: Intervals
Date
List pgsql-general
I had the same problem and wrote a small function

create function hours(timestamp without time zone, timestamp without
time zone) RETURNS integer as
$$select cast( (cast($2 as date) - cast($1 as date)) * 24 + extract(hour
from cast($2 as time) - cast($1 as time)) as integer)$$ language SQL
IMMUTABLE;

Andrei