Moving a project from gborg to pgfoundry? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Shachar Shemesh
Subject Moving a project from gborg to pgfoundry?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

When pgfoundry was opened, there was some talk about moving the projects
from gborg there. This has not, to date, happened. Is there any chance
of this happening now, even if only for the specific project? I feel
really bad about releasing a new version of ole db, with the news of the
previous release not yet disappearing from the main page.

I don't even need all of the infrastructure. Moving just CVS and the
mailing lists will be more than enough. There is nothing important in
the bug and other areas that cannot be reconstructed in a few minute's work.
         Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.