Re: Moving a project from gborg to pgfoundry? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Moving a project from gborg to pgfoundry?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
If only the CVS/Mailing lists are needed, and nothing that is "in the
database", then this shouldn't be too hard ... go to pgfoundry, submit for
the new project ... once it is approved, create the various mailing lists
that you have on gborg, and then, *before* you do anything else on either,
I can move copies of both from gborg -> pgfoundry  ...

Once I've copied both over, I'll get Chris to mark the gborg project as
being 'disabled' so that nobody will see it over there anymore ...

----