pgsql doesn't include replication... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas Pflug
Subject pgsql doesn't include replication...
Date
Re: pgsql doesn't include replication...  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
... is what we hear all the time.

We *do* have enough replication solutions, but they're not immetiately
visible and the argument "there are many different replication
requirements, a single product will never satisfy that" stays true but
those guys who want to see "replication included" won't understand that.

As another step to make pgsql replication more visible, the next pgAdmin
version will include Slony-I support, making maintainance a click thing.
A preview image is at http://www.pgadmin.org//snapshots/pgadmin3-slony.png

Regards,
Andreas