Re: pg primary key bug? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From pginfo
Subject Re: pg primary key bug?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi,

It is not spaces problem.

I needet to dump the data and I deleted all rows for  'DOCID' with
delete from a_constants_str where constname= 'DOCID'; and the pg
reported 10 rows deleted.

Sorry I can not execute the commend now ( I dropped the data, becaus I
needet the uniqu constnames for the restore).

regards,
ivan.