Re: Poor Performance on a table

From: Pallav Kalva
Subject: Re: Poor Performance on a table
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Poor Performance on a table  (Pallav Kalva, )
 Re: Poor Performance on a table  (Frank Wiles, )
  Re: Poor Performance on a table  (Pallav Kalva, )
   Re: Poor Performance on a table  (Frank Wiles, )
 Re: Poor Performance on a table  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: Poor Performance on a table  (Pallav Kalva, )
   Re: Poor Performance on a table  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: Poor Performance on a table  (Josh Berkus, )

Hi Frank,

    Thanks! for the quick reply, here are my current default fsm setting .
 max_fsm_pages   = 20000 and  max_fsm_relations  =  1000
   What are the appropriates settings for these parameters ? are there
any guidlines ? postgres docs doesnt give much information on setting
these values.

Thanks!
Pallav