Borland c++ compile problems... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Steve Holdoway
Subject Borland c++ compile problems...
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
Hi folks,

It seems that Borland C++ ( I'm using the command line version 5.5 )
takes exception to #defines like the following...

#define open(a, b...) win32_open ( a, b, ##__VA_ARGS__ )
  [ to be found in port.h on the current development snapshot ]

This causes compilation to fail. I'm after a version of blibpq.dll that
supports ssl connections, and the one I compiled previously ( 7.4.2 I
think ) doesn't seem to.

Can anyone suggest a solution. I speak C fluently... it's this pesky
windows stuff that causes me grief!

Cheers,

Steve