Re: pg_live - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: pg_live
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Scott Marlowe wrote:

>Given a choice, I'd rather have pgaminIII on the disk.  If it's not
>already there.

I've already tried unsuccessfully using apt.

>Have you tried installing phppgadmin by hand from source?

No

>That might keep the bloat down since you won't being using apt.

It could, assuming that the necesary libraries are properly installed.

>If you've already got apache and pgsql and php, it should be simple.  Or is php not
>included either?

php, apache, phppgadmin and half a dozen other packages had to be added
before I could make phppgadmin work. I had a lot of problems with
conflicts before getting it right.

What it boils down to is time. If I've got it, I can do it.

Robert Bernier