Re: Perpetuating the myth...annoying - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Michael Paesold
Subject Re: Perpetuating the myth...annoying
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Jan Wieck wrote:
> I have signed up for a project on PgFoundry (waiting for approval) to
> make my PHP implementation of TPC-W available. It is ready ported to
> MySQL 4.1.1 and runs of course on top of PostgreSQL >= 7.4.

Sounds great. It seems to me that this should be one of the better test
cases to compare PostgreSQL and MySQL, but not only that. I think it will
also be good for testing a complete setup for performance changes, e.g. when
upgrading from PostgreSQL 7.4 to 7.5.

I am looking forward to your release.

Btw., the project on pgFoundry is already online. ;-)

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold